[NTLK] So Many Ways to Delete a Soup...

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 00:57:47 EDT

Newton Talkers, Thanks for all the suggestions on how to delete soups. My
biggest fear was deleting something that I didn't want to. I've done this
before with Soup Mixer and kicked myself oh so hard. You click on one thing
in the list and it deletes directly what's underneath the package you chose
essentially deleting the WRONG thing. So far I've decided to just delete the
storage boxes in the STORAGE file on Newton and ever so carefully try the
other suggestions. Talk about walking on broken glass. Ermin "...and
still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou