Re: [NTLK] Ethernet

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 13:44:12 EDT

Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Are you sure your Mac is physically connected to your hub (or to your Newton
> using a crossover cable)? When I get that message on my PowerBook, that's
> usually before I forgot to plug the cable in, after bringing it from work...
>
> -Laurent.

Your right in that I am using a regular cable RJ11? But I have bigger problems in
that I get an error when trying to switch Appletalk to Ethernet. Laurent, would
you mind If I email you offlist to discuss, if you have time? I have (as I
recall) same set up as you
Wallstreet, Airport, Ornico, Maybe there is a conflict I'm nt seeing?

Greg