Re: [NTLK] horror of digital-devicelessliness

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 13:10:31 EDT

> From: "Marco Mailand" <Newton2k1_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] horror of digital-devicelessliness (was Newbie
Question...)
> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:48:19 +0200
>

>> > Let me guess - you're suffering from "horror of
> digital-devicelessliness"
>> Of course, I'd hate to try a new beer and not have my beer ratings
>> database with me.
> I like this expression: digital-devicelessliness :-)

Did you get all the screwed-up letters in brackets after that word?
They were supposed to be "copyright and trademark Oliver Brose".
MY WORD MY WORD MY WORD! :)
Right out of my head!
Please don't attain a doctorate using this topic, it's mine, mine, MINE!

Oliver :)

--
Jon: "Hey, Bill, I hear that if you play the NT 4.0 CD backward, you get
a satanic message."