[NTLK] Printer error when selecting printer or printing?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 04:09:36 EDT

Hello.

I am getting a CHooser error when attempting to select a different printer:

Chooser: There is aproblem opening the chooser. (-61001)

Even if I don't attempt to print with out trying to select a printer, I get
another error:

Print: Newton is unable to print.

I don't know that I have changed anything lately. I have not tried any
troubleshooting yet and just wanted to see if anybody might know what is
causign this. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Drew