Re: [NTLK] Beer Databases

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 07:45:16 EDT

From: Alexandre Enkerli <aenkerli_at_indiana.edu>
Subject: [NTLK] Beer Databases
--snip--
>Now, apart from winecellar and the "Brewing Tips" book, is there anything
>else related to alcoholic beverages on the Newt? If I find a way to do it,
I assume you mean "HomeBrewersHelper"? I have a personal "beertype"
Newton book (after all, the difference between a Russian Imperial Stout
and a Sweet Stout are subtle, but critical!) that I PROMISE I will
update and post on UNNA within a month.
Don't forget "bartender" and "barkeeper"

>I might try and build a custom database for brewing and tasting.
Use Notion 2 - it's great.

>So, was this beer tasting database a tongue-in-cheek reply or is it a real
It's real. Perhaps I should export it sometime and post it. Obviously
one person's "10" is another person's "4".

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com