Re: [NTLK] emate screen connect cable

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 03:15:25 EDT

Someone just mailed me that under EU law service parts need to be available
until 5 years after the manufacturing of a product. Since I'm living in the
EU (The Netherlands) this is one of the roads I'm willing to travel.

If I can order one, I can order two.

If this and other options will not work out, I try to find a similar cable,
attach all the parts to a flat plastic panel and go from there ';-)

Jeroen Goulooze

----Original Message Follows----

on 29/09/01 14:46, Jeroen Goulooze at jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> I am looking for the cable that connects the emate screen to the
> motherboard. Does anyone perhaps know a way to get one (or has one
somewhere
> form a now defunct emate)?
>
> The one I have got a hole in it because it got damaged by the spring that
> keeps the display in place.

I'd like to know as well as I'm soon to become the owner of an eMate that
has a similar problem...

-Laurent.