Re: [NTLK] Sean's Avi's Backdrop pictures tips for Mac users

From: jimthej (jimthej_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 12:44:28 EDT

on 9/30/01 12:59 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

> On the Newton the thresholding looks even more pronounced. If you have a
> program which only lets you do thresholding, THROW IT AWAY. :-) It is a
> very poor choice for Newton pictures! It makes a *world* of difference.
> Anyway, I highly recommend GraphicConverter for the Macintosh (it's free).

Please note that Graphic Converter is not free, but shareware. You can
download it and it will work for 30 days or so before it times out. It is a
great product and even though I have PhotoShop, more than 50% of my graphic
work is done with Graphic Converter. Get it at:
http://www.lemkesoft.de/us_index.html

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker