Re: [NTLK] Nethopper and unna.org

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 06:32:23 EST

> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:31:00 -0600
> From: Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net>
>

> By the way, what is the latest version of Newts Cape?

latest version can be found on my site:
    http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#NewtsCape

version#: 2.1e-2

>I may have to give
> it a try, even though I found it a little confusing to use as compared
> to NetHopper.

the interface combines bookmaking capabilities, along with menu commands
from desktop browsers, so can be confusing depending on what you
expect/want... Peter Rand wrote a help book/doc to help guide new users.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com