Re: [NTLK] Bible versions for the bible...

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 20:51:02 EST

Whoa, wait a second. The Quran is not the bible or a bible. It's
something else entirely. Islam isn't a church or denomination of
Christianity. And the Book of Mormon isn't a stand-alone text either.
Rather, it's another testament or book in the Gospel.

Christopher Plummer
plumcakes_at_mac.com
plummer_at_bu.edu

"All your base are belong to us"