Re: [NTLK] Connecting to Outlook 2002

From: Jonathan Wise (jonwise_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:15:41 EST

Hmm... I'm running Lookout with ButtonBar Plus. I'm also synching with
Outlook 2002. The only problem I really had was that it wouldn't run in
landscape mode -- it crashed my Newt. Other than that, I have obtained a
"registered" copy and use it probably once a month to synch contacts. I
wouldn't recommend using it for e-mail or synching to-dos -- it's WAY
too slow...

jw