[NTLK] If SJ had still been in charge instead of Sculley?

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 17:32:47 EST

I was just reflecting on the various posts sent the last couple of days
by Steve Jobs explaining why he killed the Newt and began to wonder: If
SJ had still been in charge of Apple instead of Mr. Pepsi/Sculley in the
late 80s/early 90s would he have promoted the Newton technology as much
as Sculley did? I know this is very, very hypothetical, but thought it
might make for a good bit of speculative conversation...

Chris Searles