Re: [NTLK] [WeeklyANN] Got a question?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 01:27:31 EST

I'm sorry I never got around to making a revision of this
announcement... I am sure you understand, Victor, the pressures of
college work at this time of year. :) But I must say, I think you have
done a good job of addressing the major complaints, namely, by noting
that this is a weekly announcement, and that we are always happy to
answer questions. Thanks for rewording this... I feel a lot better about
it in its current form.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj