Re: [NTLK] Summer Project

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:47:55 EST

To get notes from your PC into your Newt, I believe you can use one of two
options in Newton Connection Utilities - "Use Keyboard" under Basic
Utilities, which will make text entered on your PC keyboard appear on the
Newt, or the "Import" choice, which will import docs from the PC to your
Newt. Unless I missed something, one of these should fit the bill.

- Dave