Re: [NTLK] Connecting to Outlook 2002

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 13:53:02 EST

Am 3.4.2002 16:17 Uhr schrieb "Gavin McKenzie" unter
<gavin_mckenzie_at_fastmail.fm>:

> I sync my calendar and names with Outlook 2000 twice daily, ...

> After blowing away the files I just run Intellisync again and tell it to
> ReSync from scratch
> rather than doing an incremental sync. This is a minor annoyance that only
> takes a few extra minutes every now and then. Well worth it for the payback
> of a synchronization process that works.
Hi Gavin,
This sounds all very good! You might always do a fresh synch from Newton to
Intellisynch and avoid as much as you can the obviously not well working
incremental backup.
One question remains at least here: Is the Lotus Organizer thing free or is
there a demo with which I could try out the synch with Intellisync? And
another one: Does it run on Mac too or WIN/DOS only.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG