Re: [NTLK] Creating New Summer Time Zones

From: Patrick Meuleman (worklists_at_pacarene.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 00:45:33 EST

I've got a Locale fix installed that does at least some of what the text
file at the link you sent says. I'm not sure if it's the same thing. I'll
try installing the one you mention and see what happens. Unless it adds
multiple summer times for Australia I don't think it will do what I want
(Tasmania has a different start date for their summer time than the other
states that also participate in day light saving).

Thanks,

Patrick.