Re: [NTLK] Audio dongle gubbins

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 06:12:52 EST

I found an electronics repair shop here in NYC that will do the soldering.
It is expensive (about $35 for soldering two ends of two leads) but if there
were a larger order he might do it for less.

Eric

p.s. Usual disclaimers: I have used this service and was satisfied, your
mileage may vary, I don't have a financial connection to this service.

on 4/5/02 1:51 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net