Re: [NTLK] 2100 battery recharge questions

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 07:05:48 EST

Ok, so my experince and practice is to use the pack a few days (of course
not all day long)and then I plug the Newt to the 9W adapter again.
You do not need to fear any memory effect known from the NiCds...
To ensure that your Newt is fully operative all the time may be the
suggestion before - to carry a battery tray with fresh R6 Cells - is a good
solution.
But if you recharge the Newt's battery pack every night there should not be
any problem the next day long ...

Johannes