[NTLK] Does Blueprint v2 really export to MS Project

From: Sanford Barton (sanford.barton_at_mincom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 12:17:34 EST

Hello,

I've got a project in BluePrint v2 I'd like to export to MS Project on my
Windows machine. When I fire up BluePort on Windows, the "Receive A
Project" button is stippled out. Also, I don't see on BluePrint on the
Newt, how I would start the transfer. Is this feature just not
implemented?

Thanks,
Bart

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.