Re: [NTLK] Jaggies fixed!!!! (maybe...)

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 01:15:50 EST

Thanks for the enlightening reply. I did see the freeze program while
trawling through the various sites but had no idea that that was what it
did. I wish there was a directory somewhere that had a blurb of all Newton
software on UNNA then it would be easy to figure out what to/not to
download.
Cheers
Tony.