[NTLK] Printing to Stylewriter 1500?

From: Eric Jones (newtonguru_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 13:53:59 EDT

Is there a way to print to the SW 1500? I have browsed
through several docs concerning the print pack, and
the SW 1500 isn't listed as compatible, which strikes
me as odd for an apple printer. I tried printing "out
of the box" with an MD-8m printer cable, and the
printer would hum and click for a few seconds before
going back to it's normal quiet state. I would then
get an error on the newt saying no printer was
connected. Any suggestions are more than welcome...

            Regards,
              Eric Jones
              (4 Newton MP's and growing)