Re: [NTLK] OT: OCR/Optical Character Recognition for Macs

From: NDCHEG1_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 00:46:06 EDT

Mark,
I have a Umac 2200 scanner. Mine came with OmniPage Ltd. Ed. Look for that
on your CD. The name is kind of non-descriptive of OCR.

Also, UMax has issued an update to their main interfacing software,
Vistascan. 3.7.5 seems to be latest I saw a few months ago, go to their web
site and d/l if you want. Supposedly fixed some bugs.

John D.