[NTLK] Happy Day!

From: Joseph Lax (josephlax_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 23:58:24 EDT

 Oh what a happy day!
I used my newt to correct a pop mail sync problem between my Mac 6500 and =
the mail server. Mail hung up on a message, and mail piled up behind. Web =
mail did not recognize the offender. I tried some stuff and even spent 20 =
min with support chatting. No success. Earthlink said there was no =
message there.

I received my $5 Defying Gravity book today. Got just a few pages into =
chapter 1. Thinking about how useful the newt was, even. In a flash it =
occurs to me that I can use enroute inet's pop manager to see what's up. =
I discovered an old message tagged as read but still on server. Used newt =
enroute i-net's pop manager to delete it from the server.
I'm bet there is a way to fix it on my Mac 6500, but it was so easy with =
the newt, didn't even have to crack a manual. Now if I could just get =
SomeMoreInfo to sync with my Mac!

Apple MessagePad 2100 was used to compose and send this message.