Re: [NTLK] Lextionary

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 01:15:34 EDT

> From: Japecan_at_aol.com
> Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:41:19 EDT
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Lextionary
>
> Hello list,
>
> I was waiting for an answer to the Lextionary issue earlier this week? Can
> anybody clue me into getting lextionary working on my MP2100!! Downloaded
> the software and the unlock code but it still doesn't work. Any help would
> be appreciated.

What does not work, or what do you do? You have to install Lextionary, the
Unlocker, fire up Lextionary, fire up the Unlocker, enter the Newton's owner
(for me that was my name) into the box, select Lextionary "code please",
move the window down so you can still read it, select "Unlock" from
Lextionary's i-menue, enter the code, close the box & Lextionary will tell
you that it is now unlocked. That's it!

Oliver :)

--
Please Lick This iMac: Yet another utterly annoying, nearly perfect gizmo
gem from those shameless bastards at Apple