Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Alex (astrilet_at_hiqsoft.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 02:46:39 EDT

There is not protective films on top of NuShields, it is simply piece of
plastic that is suppose to
protect your newton and decrease reflection from the screen.
 My biggest complain is that after instlling it on my newton screen becomes
too
blury and it does not decrease amount of reflected light significantly
(which was the main reason why I bought it on the first place, since
we have too many light surces in the office behind my back and it is
difficult to read newton), so that newton look worse after installing it.
As for the protection - I agree I will protect the screen, but I guess if
you are carefull and write on a clean screen
(no big abrasive particles) screen should be OK for a long time.
(I am a new newton user though)
Alex