Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 08:19:28 EDT

On Wednesday 10 April 2002 00:30, Rich Lindsay wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 11:38 AM, Karel Jansens wrote:
> > Yes, this list is famous for flaming
>
> I dont flame.
> I may disagree, goad or argue. But being a Boy Scout Leader I May not
> flame.

Just in case my original remark didn't come over as intended: I was joking.

Compared to some other mailing lists and/or newsgroups I have come across,
the Newtontalk list members are almost engrossingly polite and helpfull.

I sickens me having to witness how the good and time-homoured Internet
traditions of insulting and newbie-bashing are so utterly perverted in
this mailing list!

Oh, the shame! The humanity!

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)