Re: [NTLK] Names enhancement for MP2k

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 11:03:49 EDT

On 10/04/02 10:51, "Jon Glass" <jonglass_at_mac.com> wrote:

> What is the name of the enhancement for the MP2K series, that expands the
> Names app to full screen, or whatever? I can't remember and can't find it...
> TIA

I guess you're talking about "NamesHack" by Mark Paulhus.

-Laurent.

code grinder n.: A suit-wearing minion of the sort hired in legion strength
by banks and insurance companies to implement payroll packages in RPG and
other such unspeakable horrors. In its native habitat, the code grinder
often removes the suit jacket to reveal an underplumage consisting of
button-down shirt (starch optional) and a tie. In times of dire stress, the
sleeves (if long) may be rolled up and the tie loosened about half an inch.
It seldom helps. The code grinder's milieu is about as far from hackerdom as
one can get and still touch a computer; the term connotes pity.