Re: [NTLK] 1% of my Stash

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:39:33 EDT

Sorry Victor, it was late when I had time to upload. I wrote a general =
description.
Those were backdrops, newtonbooks, sound pkgs., and jpegs.
Some were NC-17... :-o
Enjoy!

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 Victor Rehorst wrote:
[<UNNA incoming got cleaned out, but I haven't actually looked at any of =
the
<backdrops (I think they're backdrops, Woo wasn't very specific on the form
<- Woo?) yes since he indicated that some of them might not be appropriate[

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!