[NTLK] Newton Cadillac

From: Russ Uzes (russweb_at_uzes.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 15:38:54 EDT

I purchased the Newton Cadillac (without an AC adapter) listed recently on
Ebay. With a bit of luck, I figured out its power requirements. Good news
- it's a working prototype (the battery can still hold a charge in fact),
with the Newton OS version 3/26/93. There is no pda-type programming
however (no notes, handwriting recognition, names, etc).

I have posted a number of pictures and some explanatory text at:

http://www.uzes.net/newton

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks

Russ Uzes
russweb_at_uzes.net