Re: [NTLK] Used Newts history

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 18:21:55 EDT

    I'm sure it is a program for sales representatives. I was able to launch
the program and browse all the data. There were like 700 doctors in the
contacts section with their Addresses, their orders, best time to visit them,
etc.
    To launch the program, i set the time to sept-2001 IIRC, I found the valid
dates in the system soup.

  Daniel Padilla