Re: [NTLK] Currency, Euros and new countries

From: Patrick Meuleman (worklists_at_pacarene.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 18:57:55 EDT

I think this will do what you want:

http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/countries/index.htm

Regards,

Patrick.

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Ed Kummel
Sent: Friday, 12 April 2002 6:55
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Currency, Euros and new countries

I was just looking at some currency exchanges and came
to the realization that the Newt is seriously out of
date. Now that the Euro is the European currency,
Marks and Swiss Francs are obsolete! I've also found
that with several areas declaring automony, they are
now countries with their own currency.

Is there an easy way to update the Newt? Or do we have
to create a completely new currency exchange
application?
.Ed