Re: [NTLK] Used Newts history

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 11:01:33 EDT

>My standard demo consists of:

[snipped]

Wow, that's pretty good. I'll have to try that. The only reaction I
get to my Newt anymore is "gee that thing's HUGE. Don't you want to
get a Palm Pilot?" I'm usually pretty speechless at that point, since
most of the things you can say Newton can do can easily be done by
other computers. It's the OS, HWR, and application integration that
makes Newton special, and those things are hard to explain in an
elevator speech.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.