Re: [NTLK] GEM vs Mr2ndHand

From: Scott C. Gregory (scgregory_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 17:20:15 EDT

Mick Ring wrote:

> Today I found out that MP2100s are dirt cheap ($125) on eBay. There seem to
> be two companies selling them in dutch auctions. One is called Mr2ndHand and
> the other is called GEM Enterprises. I was hoping that someone here might
> have experience with either firm.

Just bought a 2100 (original not u/g) from gem for $99. The service was
brilliant. Just waiting for it to turn up now. Hopefully it will be
here this week. :0)

I only put my OMP aside a few months ago to start using my new MP130....
now it look like that too is going to get put aside too! :0)

Cheers

Scott