Re: [NTLK] Newton Syncing & Usage

From: Jameson Forster (jforstermd_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 10:45:58 EDT

My thoughts on doing just this:
1) Orb drive- I have tried this but for whatever reason I can not seem
to do it correctly. I forget to use the orb or save to it and very soon
I have all sorts of data everywhere.
2) iPod-my current idea. Use a little of its space to save all data. But
my main computer in my office is a upgraded PowerComputer with a G3 and
no firewire output.
3) Use a service, like iDisk, and save all your data to a netbased
harddisk.

I would like a program that allows for the syncing of files so that the
backup version gets updated, automatically, so that it always contains
the most recent versions. jf