Re: [NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk net via WLAN

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 14:49:09 EDT

I am currently running this setup on my newton/airport base station
and I have both TCP and appletalk functions working. I can print, and
use NCU via my wireless appletalk and am sending/receiving email and
webpages. I have OS 9.2 on my powerbook where NCU is located. I have
the original base station running version 1.3 software I think. I
have an HP 2100 laser printer on my home network and have no trouble
sending newton print jobs to it this way. I believe that you need to
setup a "work" location for wireless appletalk to work and can send
more details if needed.

Good luck!

Dale
p.s. I should have sent this wirelessly as it's too nice a day to be indoors!