[NTLK] The Thing That Should Not Be...

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:08:32 EDT

It isn't always a good idea to modify hardware for overclocking from 162mhz to
220mhz at 2am... You get crazy ideas in your head. Things like this might
happen:

http://dcg.com/jgoggan/newton/275mhz.jpg

:)

 - John...

P.S. Note that it was not stable at that speed, made odd sounds for no
reason, and my ethernet card would not function properly (which is why I had
to take a picture with a digital camera instead of a screen capture using
NPDS). Note also that I quickly went back to just a switch for 162 and 220.
:) (It DID seem to work fine talking to my Pretec 32MB card at that speed
though.)