Re: [NTLK] Hello All, I am having some pro.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 13:48:47 EDT

First, sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

Now to EnRoute. You've got a loop going. EnRoute is not able to =
understand one or more of the emails, so it gives up and tries from the =
beginning, again and again and... :-p
Best thing to do, set to download '0' emails, then use POP List Manager to =
delete the probmatic email(probably one with html). Then download as =
regular. I also use SimpleMail v.4.3 for those html-emails. HTH!
>now EnRoute is givivng me a hard time. I am trying to access three =
seperate
>accounts. The multi pop enabler is set up but it seems like as it tries to
>switch to the next account I get an error message that says " Error
>208230024 Encountered ". Also, I have it set not to leavemail on the
>servers, but it continues to download the same messages over and over. If =

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!