Re: [NTLK] MP 130 used/"previously owned" pricing

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 10:21:32 EDT

On 16/04/02 10:03, "good-dog_at_northshore.net" <good-dog_at_northshore.net>
wrote:

> I have a couple of 130's that I'd like to price for potential sale. I
> got them essentially new from a guy who bought a bunch from a trucking
> company. I seem to remember there's a place in This Old Newt or UNNA
> for used Newton pricing tendencies.
>
> Can anyone direct me?

This Ol' Newt. You could also do a search on completed auctions on eBay to
see what have been the recent prices on MP130.

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.