Re: [NTLK] PDFNewt

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 14:35:00 EDT

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:41:28 -0600, Grant [Butter Soft] Hutchinson wrote:

>>Well, I don't think we want to start a "holy war" on this list.
>
>Let alone a Butlerian Jihad...

I wonder what the Butlerians will do to the - remaining - Newtons (which
by that time will undoubtably be running on antimatter fuel cells, have
Paul Guyot's MIMICVII (*) driver for molecular memory cards installed and
will be home-upgraded with auto-stereo screens with a Multi-Layer
Sens-o-Touch Area).

Vaporize them on sight, probably...

(*) That reads: "Paul Guyot the one thousand nine hundred and
ninetyseventh"; we're obviously talking about a dynasty that will dwarf
any Corrino attempt.

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"Anyway, it's not just thinking. You've got to be able to talk about it entertainingly afterwards." (Glurk of the Munrung tribe explaining philosophy in 'the Carpet People' by Terry Pratchett).