[NTLK] FS: OMP Charging station and leather case

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 20:08:09 EDT

Hi Folks
Just got my local Apple Reseller to sift through his graveyard and he's come
up with the above items. He's prepared to sell them. Just email me your
offer and I will pass it on.

The leather case has a plastic spike in the back and it looks brand new (its
still in the box); looks like a bayonet holder for fixing the unit to the
case. Presuming that an OMP owner can confirm that that's what its for.

The charging station still in its box, looks unused and there is a spare
stylus inside.

Cheers
Tony.