Re: [NTLK] Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 23:08:03 EDT

on 4/16/02 4:49 PM, Philip Katz at pkatt_at_mac.com wrote:

> I know there are pens that have a stylus, but I wondered what one you guys
> prefer.

    I have two that I quite like. My current favourite is a Staedtler Mars
Data 3. The stylus has a really nice feel. It also has a black pen and 0.7
pencil.
    My previous favourite (still like it, but the Mars has a better feel) is
a Sigma 4-on-the-fly. It has a good stylus as well as pencil, pen and
hiliter.
    I gewnerally carry one or the other of these as well as my original
Newton stylus.

Peter