Re: [NTLK] Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 23:51:39 EDT

You know? For a while there, I tried to use one of
those dual purpose stylus/pen thingys...but I kept
forgetting which way the stylus was and not looking. I
ended up with so much ink on my display, I finally
gave it up and went with a PDA Panache stylus...to me,
the mundane shouldn't have to be considered...so to
have to remember which tip is on your pen? too mundane
for me! I'ld rather fill up memory storage in my brain
with useless trivia!
Besides...one of the drawbacks I found with a
multipurpose pen is accidently dropping it with the
stylus exposed...it happened more often with the
multipurpose pen because I was using it more often.
When I'm using my stylus, I'm more careful.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Rich Lindsay <rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com> wrote:

> I have been using a Radio Shack stylus.
> Its about ten bucks.
> Has stylus, black pen, red pen and .5 pencil.
> Pretty cool.
>

> Keep the Green=99
> Rich
> This Old Newt