Re: [NTLK] Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:57:59 EDT

That would be nice, though I doubt practical. I don't know how well
a nib that narrow would work, though. The nib on my Lamy Safari is
fairly wide, though only an M in tip size. I have seen some old
Parkers that are slimmer, but I haven't cracked them open, so I don't
know if they are as wide as they are because they need to be, or
because it is a comfortable width. I have a converter in my Lamy,
otherwise I'd check it out right now.

-James