Re: [NTLK] Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 22:25:41 EDT

on 17/04/02 17:56, Philip Katz at pkatt_at_mac.com wrote:

> On 4/17/02 4:13 PM, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
> wrote:
>

>> As far as I can see, it only says "Rotring" on the barrels on mine.
>> HMMMMMMMMM. That would mean I got a somewhat lower quality pen. If you give
>> me the choice, I would pick one manufactured in Germany anytime over one
>> made in Japan, sorry to say. Don't have nothing against Japan, but I trust
>> Germany more on an engineering point of view...
>>
>> -Laurent.
> Thanks everyone. Now, where should I buy my pen and how much will it cost.
> I really don't want to pay more than $20, but I may splurge if it's a great
> pen.

Like I already mentioned, I got my japanese version at Costco online for
$35. The cheapest price I could find for this great pen!

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.