Re: [NTLK] Battery pack thermo switch

From: Johannes Wolf (jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 07:55:15 EDT

But since I have seen an original battery package blown up such that the
Newt housing was cracked (using a wrong power adaptor) I am not 100%
convinced that this kind of thermo-fuse really can protect the Newt rather
than the battery pack itself.
To bring it to the point:
as long as you do not leave your Newt unattended while fast charging - no
problem
as long as your battery pack is well treated and healthy - no problem
as long as you use the original power adaptor only - no problem

Johannes