Re: [NTLK] SBM Utilities Backup

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 08:43:00 EDT

------------------
>Jeremy,
>
>At the suggestion of Woo Lee, I have been doing this regularly for a =
couple of months, a 32 to a 32.

Yup, at least once a week per Newt. :-)
----------------
>Coupla areas that I ran into:
>
>Make sure your batteries are at a good level or plug into AC

Yup, takes some power.
----------------
>Be sure all apps are closed except SBM, including Avi's backdrop if you =
have it going

Close all apps. except SBM Utilities, and have SBM U. in internal store.
-----------------
>You might need to erase the card you are backing up to

Yup, unless you want more than 'one' backup copy, but watch the size.
>It works well and pretty quickly.
>
>Larry Chan
>Pasadena CA

Yup, about one min. per one meg.
When you coming to a meeting Larry???

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!