Re: [NTLK] Re - Thermoswitch

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 13:15:39 EDT

On 19/04/02 03:34, "Johannes Wolf" <jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net> wrote:

> Maybe it was an exception, but in the case I have seen
>
> 1)the battery busted (not exploded) and damaged the Newts case (both, lower
> and upper cover)
>
> 2)this battery pack was dead as well afterwards
>
> So either the current limitation did not work at all or started too late or
> was too high to prevent the damage. Thats why I think so.

What adapter was used in that case? A Newton one?

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.