Re: [NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk net via WLAN

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 16:25:49 EDT

hubertus wrote:
> John, funny enough, I have Information about Apple Internet Router.
> Just today, before reading your message I saw the whole package in
> our Apple consulting Center. It is a long time ago we used that to
> connect our old localtalk laserwriter to the ethernet network. I did
> not do it then, but I will catch the package inclusive manual this
> monday. I will gibe it atry myself but please tell me what infos etc.
> you need.

I am having a hard time finding out any information about Apple Internet
Router. I have seen references to it in various Apple documentations
online, but I can't see where to obtain it.

My questions are...
Is it still a current product of Apple's and/or is it still available?

Does it come packaged by it's self or only with , like, Appleshare IP or
something?

How much does it cost?

I have been looking for something that will make Appletalk available on
more than 1 port at a time (LocalTalk Bridge didn't work for me) for
several years now. I am anxious to try it out!