[NTLK] Beaming dates ...

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 17:00:10 EDT

Hi all

Having recently acquired an eMate to add to my MP120 (NOS 2.0), I've alternated between the two a bit as needs have dictated. The end result is that my Dates entries need synchronizing.

Is there a simple way to easily transfer my Dates entries from one Newt to the other? For instance, could I beam my eMate Dates to the 120, thus updating all the 120's entries so the two tally?

Or do I have to back up one to my Mac, and then download them afresh on the other?

Russ, UK

PS Anyone got a spare, cheap cable to connect my Psion Gold Card Modem (V34+Fax) to a phone socket? Well, it's worth asking ...