[NTLK] Newton Parts redux...

From: Adam Coleman (adamc_at_alphabetas.net)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 12:44:21 EDT

I just purchased a new in bag dongle, a new in box keyboard, and a new in
box 2100 battery tray from Apple.
Go to your local Mac store and have them search for NEWTON in the parts db.
The dongle cost me 9.90, the keyboard, 70.00, and the tray I can't remember
offhand...:)

--
Adam C,
adamc_at_alphabetas.net