Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 16:49:12 EDT

This was covered last month.
'Mac OS' is a spoof as to what might have been. Not really a backdrop, =
more like a demo. It is unfinished and has a conflict with the Newt's =
soft buttonbar.
Reset with 'extensions off' and then pick a stable backdrop.
Keep 'Mac OS.pkg' to show people what might have been, I do, then soft =
reset.
>I have the backdrop application mac os fo the newton . when it finishes
>starting up it says that the menu manager could no initialize correctly
>if anyone knows how to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!